Thursday 15 November 2007

Where am I ?

Ok..ok, here I go again. I am at a conference again these 2 days. What can I say? It's just that the end of the year is usually my "conference season". They all come together all at once. This time though, it's nearer home. I brought my mum and mum-in-law with me, so that they can do some sightseeing while i attend the conference in the day. Tonight they turn on the Christmas lights in city. So, we hit the town and took some pics. Any ideas where we are?


4 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

aiyoh, most places i've never set foot before, how to guess ah?

hope the senior home ministers had a nice time, anyway.

Hammerhead said...

PP, ok, let me upload some more clues when I get a chance in the next few days..

PreciousPearl said...

halloooo unker... asleep again kah?

Hammerhead said...

aisay pp, very busy these few weeks lah. Work 12 or more hours each day. Hardly get to see my mum who is visiting me these few months...