Tuesday 1 July 2008

Life is Funny sometimes...


This weekend just gone is just one of life's funny coincidences, for example. Originally, was supposed to go down to London for a gathering with some folks from my school. Been planning for the last 3 months, but last minute everyone, except Hedeghog decided to "fly kite" and not wanting to come. So, we decided to defer it to another time.

However, much to my surprise, I received an email on Thursday evening from the sister of one of my former classmate, to say that another ex-classmate of mine from my Bukit Mertajam days is in London for a couple of weeks and was I able to to meet up over the weekend. Why was it a surprise, you might ask? Well, for a start,I did not know that my friend's sister was living in London for the last 8 years. Secondly, I was even more surprised that she had managed to get my email. As it turned out, she also knew my cousin from their law school days in London. So, she wrote to her on the chance that my cousin might know my email address. As luck has it, my cousin whom I have never corresponded via email before( as far as I can recall) did have my address!

So, there I was making my way to London after all and catching up with my friend Bull, whom I must have not seen for the last 10 year or so. It was a great weekend catching up on the news from all these years. So, if my other group of friends have not backed out in the last minute, I might not have been able to reminisce about old times with Bull. What do you think? Doesn't life have its funny twists and turns? Ok...PP, you are forgiven....hehehe!

1 comment:

PreciousPearl said...

aiyah... i velly boh eng mah - hopefully better time management next time!
so who u met with? any photos?
you want come visit Kambingland in the summer? or shall we come & visit u in Ketuk-kepala land? Speak now or it's off to see Molly malone for us!