Wednesday 11 July 2007

MeMe


Oh...oh...PreciousPearl from the Kingdom of Goats tagged me for this meme! Sorry it took so long to comply, but here goes:


FANTASTIC FOUR

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Helped my mum in direct selling..vitamins, Amway, light bulbs etc..err, I was the driver
2. Kitchen help in Chinese takeaway in Ireland...learnt how to peel prawn with 2 stroke / peel technique
3. Gassing people ( for free)
4. Gassing people (for money...hehe)

Four places I have lived:
1. Sitiawan, Perak, Malaysia
2. Big Mountain Leg (you can translate it to either Mandarin or Hokkien), Malaysia..haha, anyone know this place, please write it in the comment box.
3. Haverfordwest, Wales.
4. The Red Rose County (where is it?), UK

Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. I have swam (three times) where Moses walked.
2. Vienna
3. Prague
4. City where Sears Tower is located.

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Char Koay Teow
2. Curry Noodles
3. Nasi Lemak
4. Rice...yes, even if its just with soya sauce!

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. 50 metre u/w with The Rondo Wreck, off Oban, Scotland
2. 30 metre u/w with my "cousins" in Layang-layang, Malaysia
3. Drifting u/w in Nusa Penida, Bali
4. Peering thru' St. Pauls Cave in Ras Mohammed, Egypt.

Other species to tag:
1. Fiery Dragon
2. Talented MusicMan

2 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

ho ho ho! u r awake after all!

Anonymous said...

Better late than never.....Big Mountain Leg = Tar San Ciao = Bukit Mertajam! So where's my pressie?