Sunday 14 October 2007

Miss D.C.


Please don't tell my wife! I have indeed left (or am leaving) my heart in San Francisco. You see, I have met the new woman in my life. Judging by the look of her, she had even turned bright red when she first met me. The attraction must be mutual. Her eyes were wide and even her toes had curled up with pleasure. I am absolutely consumed with desire that I had even been taking pictures of her as I undressed her slowly. A bit of a voyeur,you see. Storing the images away for future viewings. Oh! Her legs are so long as well and sexy...and there seemed to be so many of them. I must be hallucinating. Hmmm! It was a pleasure sucking her toes. And that's only the beginning. When my tongue ran over her warm and luscious body, her insides were so soft and juicy. It was an hour of unaldulterated pleasure. Devouring her can only be described as divine pleasure! There was only one problem...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I said honey," For such a beautiful lady like yourself, why has your parents given you such a funny name like Dungeness Crab? Is this a popular name in San Francisco?"




(Dei......wake up you all, didn't you read earlier that this blog is only rated PG?!!)

2 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

hahaha! thanks... u made me laugh :)

Hammerhead said...

Hehe! U'r welcome. Glad you like it.